Blog Archive

June 10, 2011

Music CD

Again we had to design a CD that could be any genre with ourselves as the Artist.  We had to design original graphics/images etc of ourselves or however we were going to portray our work.  We had to come up with the band name, album name, song titles the works.

I chose to do a kids cd because I didnt want to be on the cover and I have a child so I could relate more to that.  It is also a lot of fun doing kids things because they can be colourful and over the top.

I main task in this was to make it look as authentic as possible to a real cd.  This included doing the 4 page booklet, cd back cover with spine and the cd label as well.

Here are my designs.
Front cover and back cover of booklet


Inside booklet of front cover booklet



the back cover where the cd sits on
obviously the cd
back of cd case



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have just started my Diploma of Graphic Design