Blog Archive

June 10, 2011

Future Poster

We had to come up with a creative way to design our future in an A3 poster using Illustrator, the word Future and 2 x pen tool.  This is what I have come up with, not sure if it is ok or whether I will have to change it.




Because I love being creative by scrapbooking, this is the reason I chose to do my layout like a scrapbooked page!


The reason I chose to display my work of “My Future” assignment the way I did in a scrapbooking effect is because that is something I am comfortable with doing.  I have been scrapbooking for a few years and I really love the effect you can get with scrapbooking.  You can play with colours, textures, fonts and images the same way you would with Graphic Design, but you can do it both on a computer or handmade yourself.   I am also not very confident with the skills I have to be good enough to get something I would be really proud of in Illustrator and Photoshop which is also why I chose a scrapbook effect.   I’m not exactly sure what I want my future to hold entirely which was pretty difficult for me to create, but I do know I want to be using software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as the web and photography of some sort in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have just started my Diploma of Graphic Design