Blog Archive

August 18, 2011

Kidsons Cycles Logos

I am trying with all my might to come up with some decent logos for Kidsons Cycles - so far most of the suck big time.  I will post anyway to hopefully draw some inspiration from lol!





Ok so here are the final logos I came up with.  I firstly did the colours required by Kidsons - with the orange and navy.  I also did the black and white.  I then chose to do my own colours of blue and red because red is associated with many positive things, including increase of stamina which is a good thing considering what the industry represents with biking, fitness and triathlons.  It is also an extreme colour and attracts attention.  These are all good things when trying to promote a business.  I chose blue because it symbolises loyalty and also has a soothing effect, particularly in this lighter shade of blue.  I have had a look at other biking logos and they seem to vary in colour and type.  The most popular seen colours were red, blue, black and yellow.  The ones I preferred had the colours of red or blue incorporated which is why I went with the colours red and blue as opposed to the preference of Kidsons with the orange and navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have just started my Diploma of Graphic Design